At Ross Gower Group Limited we have always considered that we have Treated Customers Fairly and we are committed to acting in the best interests of our clients at all times:
- We will provide our clients with full "clarity of the offer" so that they understand what they are buying.
- We will ensure that there are no surprises and that a client's policy "delivers what's promised" at the time of a claim.
- We will ensure that we will "put things right, if we get them wrong".
- And we promise "not to take advantage" by engaging with our clients in an open and transparent manner.
We underpin these four business principles within our Treating Customers Fairly policy which requires amongst other things; that we:
- Provide continuous training to ensure our staff have the right skills and knowledge to do their jobs effectively.
- Engage in active consultation with our clients so that we fully understand their needs and requirements.
- Provide an objective assessment of suitability when making a recommendation.
- Communicate in an open, fair and respectful manner with clear, precise, relevant and timely supporting documentation.
- Provide an appropriate level of after sales service.
- Constantly measure and review the effectiveness of our treating customers fairly policy by analysing management Information from all areas of the business and amending our internal processes accordingly to improve the service we offer our clients.
Our policy is in line with the current guidance from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and principle six of the FCA that states a "firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly".
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients and take complaints very seriously. We deal with complaints in a positive and proactive way to help ensure high standards. Suggestions about how we can improve the way we work, help to shape our business.
You can contact us by any of the following methods:
- Telephone on 01481 722222.
- Write to us at Ross Gower Group Ltd, PO Box 2, Insco House, Rohais, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3AA.