Home Insurance

  • Instant Cover
  • Pay Monthly
Do you know the actual amount of cover you need?

Your Home Enquiry

Ross Gower specialise in car insurance for Channel Island Residents. Click below to arrange cover for your home by using our simple online enquiry service. Once your enquiry form is complete we will be in touch to organise your insurance.

Channel Islands & Isle of Man Home Insurance

Ross Gower Group specialises in providing home and contents insurance policies to Channel Island and Isle of Man residents. Please fill in the following details to ensure that we can find the best cover for you.

If you have a survey for your property to hand, this will be useful when completing some questions.

We always recommend you obtain an up-to-date survey from a qualified surveyor but to get a guide only, you can use our online calculator tiny brolly to check that you are not under-insuring your buildings or contents.